Saturday 2 June 2012

Rainbow Cake, AGAIN!

Hey you guys!! (and ladies!!)


So, last week i received an assignment from my mother. She gave me some $$$ and asked me to bake a rainbow cake for my grandma's (my mum's mum) birthday, which is yesterday (1/6/2012).

And so, i made a 2KG Rainbow Cake with Fresh Cream Filling and Italian Meringue Buttercream Frosting which is perfect for the cake since the buttercream could stand heat better than normal buttercream/fresh cream.

It's still not as neat as it should be. But hey, i am an amateur. Practice makes perfect!








How it looked from the side =)


Fondant Roses! Can't believe how easy it is to make one! Believe me, made it myself people ;)


I did it as simple as i could, as the colorful stars will definitely attract the kids attention =p





How it looked inside. Too bad the cake cutting technique is a bit off =(
but, who cares! =p

So i have received positive comments from those who came. The taste is okay, the buttercream suits the cake, it's perfect in taste, not too bland, not too sweet; which is a relieve for me. hehe. The design definitely got the kids attention. But most of all, the birthday 'girl' (coughs) is happy! I am glad that my cake pleased everyone. 

So are you interested? just fill in the order form!

Still hesitate? Send me some e-mail at: Ovensmixers@gmail.com (CC: Myra)

No comments:

Post a Comment