Wednesday 30 May 2012

Mango Cupcakes

Hi!

So i decided to try out a new recipe. Few days ago my mum showed me pictures of mango cupcakes. It's tempting so i decided to make one for myself and the family. I searched for various recipes on the net and decided to make my own recipe, simple and yummy since the recipes use too much ingredients and techniques.

And it's a success! alhamdulillah, it baked well and tasted good too! this cupcake is not sweet, it tasted just nice. And i pair it up with fresh-whipped cream on top, so that the mango flavors wouldn't fade away by normal buttercream. So, here it is guys:


tempting? with some fresh cubed mangoes on top, this recipe is a blast! Trust me!

Order now!


and if you would like to have it in a mini-sized cupcakes, it will looked a bit like this:


It's bite size, cute and yummy!


And......


Don't forget to order my tarts too! it's a MUST ORDER by my customers! =)

 


No comments:

Post a Comment